Tuesday, February 19, 2013

All of this with just an iPHONE?

This photo was taken in NYC on Broadway the week Rodgers & Hammerstein's CINDERELLA reopened. This photograph, shot from standing on the ground, is an example of using different camera angles to add visual interest to a photo.

This photo was taken in Times Square of NYC.  I wanted to include this picture because I think it shows successful experimentation with lighting.  As you can see there is no flash on my camera and only the lights of the city illuminate the photograph. 
This photograph taken of me in Times Square NYC, is a good example of how posing can work in a photograph.  With me facing away from most of the people, and being the only one making eye contact with a camera, it works.  If i did not look into the camera, your eye may have become overwhelmed with the busyness of the city.

I took this photo of my puppy Coki this past Christmas.  I believe this photo demonstrates strong center alignment and good levels.  I got on the floor to capture this photo of him.  I shot sharp and experimented with angles.


My last photo is of my godson Benjamin.  I think this photo kind of “captures the moment,” and is a good example of not stopping real life for a photograph.  I caught him in a laugh and completely filled the frame.  

No comments:

Post a Comment