Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

It's Turkey Day!  After a long day of eating and spending time with my beautiful, loud, and perfectly dysfunctional family. Now,  I am ready to head to bed.  My friend Sylvia is in town visiting and was able to spend thanksgiving at the Holly house.


My sister Anita, me, my mother Lynne, and friend Sylvia 

I am excited to announce that I am leaving for NYC again December 7th and will be staying until the 17th.   I miss that beautiful place and most importantly the people. After returning home for Christmas in SC, I am taking a trip out to LA for the first time in January.  I cannot wait.  I can't help but to feel like there is so much more of a world for me to discover! ;-)  

Daddy Thanksgiving 2013 too much pie

The first time I was ever even in NYC was with this handsome man pictured above.  Ever since, it is like a light has been lit under my ass and I have to explore more art.  I am working on updating my youtube account so that I can properly document these future adventures, unlike last time.  Exciting projects are in the works.  I am working on writing a traveling Children's Puppet Show for next year promoting a beautiful self image.  As someone who has lost a 100 pounds, I'd love to share a similar story that can relate to elementary schoolers.  I will keep you all updated on that.  

In the meantime, checkout my Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube to see what's new in the life of southern redheaded belle, attempting to be a starving artist when she grows up. 

You can also catch me April 10th on the show "Let's Ask America,"  where you see me put my ventriloquism to some use and get to play a TV show, from my very own computer at home!

I love you, you're perfect, never change.

X0

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment