Thursday, November 28, 2013

Recent Poster Design

Greetings!  I apologize for my absence; I have been a very busy girl these past months.  I spent an amazing summer in NYC where I attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts for a five week acting intensive program.  I had the time of my life.  Met amazing people, experienced beautiful art, ate culinary greatness, and learned a lot about myself.  I am returned now at Limestone College and just closed the show "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof."  Tennessee Williams speaks to this southern belle.  I had an amazing experience and miss the role already.  Since I include some basic poster design I did in class, I wanted to show how I applied those skills.  I designed both posters for our two shows at Limestone College Theatre this season.  Below I am attaching both posters.

"Reasons to be Pretty"



"Cat on a Hot Tin Roof"



After closing "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" I had one last chance to perform as Maggie the Cat.  I had a Studio Actors Showcase at Theatre Charlotte NC this past saturday.  I can never turn down an opportunity to get on stage.  I hope you all have a very beautiful and blissful Thanksgiving.  

No comments:

Post a Comment